Doctor Who John Barrowman Wool Trench Coat For Men
To make you more comfortable, you might wear the “Captain Jack Harkins coat” from the “Torchwood” TV series. Captain Jack Harkness wore it when John Barrow Mann photographed him. Make it a great fit for everyday wear or a trend to try every now and then. A wool-blend fabric with a viscose inner layer makes up the “Torchwood Coat Costume.” The length and features have been adjusted to fit the demands of our manufacturers.
- Movie: Doctor Who
- Inspired by: John Barrowman
- Character: Captain Jack Harkness
- Material: Woolen fabric
- Lining: Super soft inner lining
- Color: Grey
- Front: Double-breasted design with six buttons
- Pockets: Two flapped side waist pockets, two inside pockets
- Size: Long
- Stitching: Fine and tidy
- Cuffs: Open hem cuffs
There are no reviews yet.